Monday, December 19, 2011

Wrapped with Love

On the weekend before CHRISTmas, Molli came over and she and Morgan wrapped gifts for me. 
This year, I decided to not use "bows" on the packages that will be staying at our house.  I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought that it would be very cute.  I used ribbon and a cut out tag from scrapbook paper. On the tag, you were to put the recipients initials. But since all of the girls begin with an "M", and because I don't want them guessing what their gifts are before CHRISTmas morning, I used stickers.  Each person, Jim, Tyler, Molli, Morgan, and Maci have a different themed sticker to represent each ones gifts.  I did use DJ's initials on his gifts.  The girls think that they have "broken the code", but we shall see on CHRISTmas morning!




No comments: