Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Below are my New Year Resolutions Goals.  I don't like to make resolutions, because I don't like to fail.  So, below are goals that I have set for myself.  Goals that I hope to accomplish before 2013.

I hope to....

~spend more time, each day, with Jesus.

~share my faith with more boldness.

~to serve God more and serve others more.

~give more than I get.

~love people I don't feel like loving.

~be a better wife.

~be a better mother.

~be a better friend.

Some of my plans for 2012 are to.....

~save more money.

~be better prepared.

~be more thoughtful.

I have been thinking about who I want to be in 2012....this is your life, are you who you want to be?
And these are areas that I am going to pray for God's help.  
These ideas are my own, but I borrowed the wording from another blog friend ;)

May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you.  Psalms 33:22

No comments: