Monday, February 16, 2009

A Lia Sophia Jewelry Party

I LOVE this jewelry. Actually, this is the ONLY jewelry I wear. My cousin, Brandi Thompson, started selling this and I AM HOOKED. The jewelry sells itself. Everything is even more beautiful in person than it is in the catalog. Plus, Brandi always lets me pick out a "bonus" item.

Tara's parties are the BEST to go to. Not only do we have fun, get to buy gorgeous jewelry, but.....we also get fed dinner. Tara always cooks delicious meals. This time we had taco salad, baked spaghetti, vegetables, and a chocolate, caramel, creamy, scrumptious dessert.

Brandi adding up Paula's purchase and Paula writing out the check. Paula was the first to make a list of all the jewelry she wanted from the catalog. Then, at the next party, I made a list. This time, I had my list, Tara told me she had made a list, but.....Paula not only made a list this time, she put it on a spreadsheet that added up her "wish list" as she added to it. We just can't top Paula. (By the way, her wish list was $1,700+. Don't tell Greg...I don't think that was the amount on the check she is writing.)

Best Friends, Maci and Sarah. Maci and Sarah go to the jewelry parties to watch Brandi's sweet kiddos, Carson and Faith. On this evening, they were helping Carson and Faith make Valentine's Day cookies for their preschool Valentine's Day Party.

Sarah, Faith, Maci, and Carson

Sarah and Faith

Carson

No comments: