Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Gifts

Love is in the Air.....On Friday, my friend, Carolyn held a Valentine's Day lunch with delicious potato soup, tomato soup, ham sandwiches, turkey sandwiches, with cookies and brownies for dessert. The meal was wonderful. She also got me this cute candy bouquet. What a cute idea! I'm going to remember this and steal it for a gift idea someday. Carolyn is so thoughtful! This is Molli's Valentine's Day gift.
She has a job now and likes to get cappuccino in the mornings on the way to work and sometimes in the afternoon on her way to school, so we got her this travel mug with a gift card to Loves and a gift card to McDonald's. She also got a few sweets although she doesn't eat much candy.
But, what is Valentine's Day without candy?
Molli with her "goodies".
We had to mail Morgan's Valentine's Day Gift to her at UT.
Her friend, Austin, took these pictures for me.
We love you, Morgan!
Hope you had a GREAT Valentine's Day! She's ripping in to it.....
....tearing it open.

Gum balls with a heart stamp in the end of it.
She has stamped her hand, but the pictures did not turn out so well.
The sucker says...Call Me....so she did!
Maci's Valentine's Day gift.
It just has a picture of the pair of wellies that she wanted.
I ordered them, they just didn't get here in time.
Maci with her "gift".
Tyler opening his Valentine's Day gift from Molli.
And, of course, being silly.
Tyler's Valentine's Day gifts.
This is TOO SWEET. Every year, Jim gets the girls a little heart of candy just from him. It's not much, but the girls act like it is a big diamond. I guess it just makes them feel special because it is from their dad. And, he does it because they ARE special to him. He loves his girls.

This year, Jim had to mail Morgan's heart to her. The first time he hasn't gotten to give "his" heart to one of "his girls" without a hug involved. Makes me want to cry.
Molli with her Dad's "heart". Maci receiving her Dad's "heart" with a hug.
My Sweetheart! He's MY Valentine! My Valentine's Day gift was dinner at Logan's and a manicure/pedicure.
Yeah!! I'm making my appointment now. I can't wait!
Little Miss Kensley actually liked the bag better than the gifts inside.
Isn't that little face priceless? She likes the doll. Kensley with her "goodies".
Kensley's Valentine's Day Gift
I am so blessed with all of these people that I love!

No comments: