Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Molli

This is Molli Michael on the first day of her last year of school. Tyler took this picture for me.....he has been diligent in "first day of school" pictures since they've been married.  Thanks Tyler!

I realized that on my Summer Catch Up Post I didn't mention our girl Molli.  Over the summer she went back to working three days a week for Ravenswood Eye Care.  It's not really like work for her because she loves everyone she works with.  They are so good to her.  She also kept busy taking care of Tyler and Gidgy, keeping house, extreme couponing, church, trips to Summersville, auctions in the Amish Country, and lots of shopping and more shopping.  She is so my daughter.  

Tyler busied himself with work and lots of trips to the farm to do what he does (looking for sheds, getting corn ready to feed the deer, preparing tree stands, scouting out land to purchase.  I'm not really sure what he does in regard to hunting, but I do know that it keeps him busy.)  He also makes their fuel, does a lot for the church, and talks constantly on his phone - ha!  Just kidding Tyler!

This year is Molli's last year of college.  She will graduate in the Spring, from Marshall University,  as a Registered Nurse.  Today she was doing her clinicals at Ripley High School as a school nurse.  I took some things to drop off to Maci and got to see her.  We are so, so very proud of her.  She melts my heart when I look at her.  

I am so, so thankful that God granted us the privilege of being her parents! 

No comments: