Sunday, September 4, 2011

We Are Marshall!




 Maci Girl LOVES Marshall just as much as her Dad does!  In anticipation of the upcoming Marshall game today, Maci represented Marshall each day this past week leading up to the game.  Here we go......

Sunday, one week before game day.
                                                            

                                                                                                                         
                                                              

 




And finally, time for some FOOTBALL!  Sunday, the day of the big game, Marshall vs. WVU.

Jim headed off to the game this morning.  I chickened out and didn't want to go (those WVU people are mean!), so he took a buddy of his.  I am sorry to have to post a picture in THE outfit again, but here it is...

I keep this blog so that I won't forget things, but I don't think that I will EVER forget this outfit.
I even represented our team this morning as I went to church.  
(Please ignore the commode.  Just keeping it real here.)
Hopefully there will be a win today!  
Go HERD!!!

I couldn't post about game day without mentioning the Tennessee Vols!  Morgan's first game was last night and here is a picture she sent me of her and Austin before the game.

Boy, we miss our girl!

A righteous man is cautious in friendship, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.  
Proverbs 12:26

No comments: