Sunday, September 11, 2011

A weekend of Football


 I must begin with....these are horrible pictures.  I didn't take my good camera with us on vacation, so I didn't have it for the football game (since we came straight from the airport to the game).  These pictures of the RHS football game against Nitro were taken on my iPhone.  This is a picture of the band.  I can only pick out Maci because I know where she is standing.  But, it is what it is - at least I have a picture.  

Molli and Tyler met us at the game.  We couldn't wait to see the girls and hug them. This is Molli with her Dad.


On Saturday there was a Marshall Game in Huntington.  Maci spent some quality time with her Dad, while Molli and I did some much needed retail therapy!  A win/win situation.  It was a good evening....I had new clothes, and Marshall won!



Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD and delight in his salvation.  Psalms 35:9

No comments: