Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's My Birthday! It's My Birthday!

I love my birthday!
What other day is it all about you. Birthdays are meant to be celebrated. I was born on April 8, 1965. Thursday's child is full of grace. I was the firstborn to Mike and Cookie Hall. Five years later, I got a baby brother, Fred.
My birthday started with a wake up birthday kiss from Jim. When I got to work, there were posters about my birthday throughout the building, on my desk, and when I left work, there was one on my car. I got many birthday wishes from my friends on facebook. I got a subscription to Country Sampler from Ida...... and a subscription to WVLiving from Carolyn. I love to read magazines! I read them during lunch, when I'm getting ready for bed, and LOVE to look at magazines sitting by the pool. Magazines are a gift that keeps coming all year long.
I also got a birthday cake at work. It had my favorite crisco icing! I love my friends at City Hall! After work, Jim gave me my choice of where I wanted to eat. I picked the Fairplain Yacht Club. The food from there is to die for. It's a bar, so we don't usually eat there, we order and Jim picks it up. Overboard Nachos on the couch with Jim and a favorite TV show - just gotta love it! (Since I had to get up and be at work by 7am on Thursday, I didn't want to go out of town - I'm going to stretch this birthday thing out as long as I can - maybe we'll go to Charleston over the weekend.)


My birthday gift from my sweet husband is a Boyfriend Watch from Fossil. He is such a good gift giver! It was exactly what I wanted. Can't wait to wear it (gotta have some links removed first).
Thank you Jim!


Mom came to see me at work and brought my gift.....$ MONEY $!!!! Can't beat that. My Mom knows me......I LOVE to shop!!!!!!

When I got up, first thing in the morning I go and turn the heat up, and what would be laying on the island?....... a wrapped gift from Molli with a birthday note. I unwrapped that present in record time! A WOW Hits 2009 CD - love to sing my praise and worship songs! Gonna have Maci put it on my IPod. I'll be able to work up a sweat now on that treadmill.

CaSandra and sweet Little Miss Kensley came to see me at work and brought me these beautiful flowers and a card. They made my desk look so springy! A couple blooms were delicately broken off because Miss Kensley had to help pick them out and bring them to me. I adore that sweet little girl, and her Momma!

My Uncle Kenneth came in to work to see me and brought me a card and these gerber daisies! Daisies are one of my favorites. It was nice to just get to see him and chat for a while.

Below are the cards I received. I love to get snail mail!

I never mind having a birthday.....I'm 44!!! Thank you, so much, my dear friends for everything you do for me! I have such a blessed life all because two people fell in love, brought me in to this world, loved me, guided me, and introduced me to Jesus!
Happy Birthday to Me!

No comments: