Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Few Random Pictures

On Monday evening, Paula, Molli, Maci and myself went to Tara's for a Lia Sophia party.  Tara had delicious food, as always, for supper.  Brandi had all three of her precious little kiddos with her, and they did not fail to entertain.  Carson and Faith played with Maci and Mya was attached to Brandi's hip.  
We did get to hold her a little, until she realized it wasn't her Momma :)
Carson and Maci
We always have such a good time at these parties, and spend too much money, of course.  But it's worth it when our new jewelry arrives.

Morgan decorated for Halloween this past weekend and sent me a picture of her living room.
She LOVES Halloween!  She's waiting on a package from me, as I type, full of Halloween goodies!

After voting today, Jim, Maci, and I stopped at the Dollar Store.  We found these.....
...reindeer antlers and blinking Rudolph noses for Maci and Katie to wear in the CHRISTmas parade!  Now to find a brown sweatsuit and we're all set.  
CHRISTmas already!?! Yikes!

You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.  Psalm 16:11

No comments: