Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First Band Festival

Saturday was the first RHS Band Festival of the year.  The festival was held in Princeton and the weather was very, very cold.  Maci said that there were even a few snowflakes!  
The bus trip to Princeton.  

Guess Katie was a little tired....
Trying to stay warm with Kyler and some hot chocolate.
These are some cold, sad, looking faces......


While Maci was at the band festival Jim went in to work, so I headed in to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things, then went to the church (West Ripley Baptist Church) to complete a bulletin board, then came home to enjoy a quiet Fall day.  
I made the first pot of vegetable soup of the season and a blackberry cobbler.

It was a much needed, peaceful day.  I always say that whatever season it is, that is my favorite.  
This Fall is no exception. 
Fall really is my favorite season!

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.  I John 4:8

No comments: