Sunday, November 27, 2011

A New Couch

When Mom went to the nursing home, we needed to store her couch.  We needed a new one, so we just got rid of ours and used hers till she was ready for it.  This summer she needed hers back so we were in search of our perfect couch. 
I wanted a leather sectional ~ no one else did. 
I didn't want to just get a couch to have a couch.  I wanted to take my time and get the perfect one.  Well, six months later, we very much needed a couch.  We purchased this leather one to use in the living room to see if we really want leather or not.  It is going to go in the "Marshall Room" soon and we will purchase the perfect couch for the family room.  I still want a leather sectional.  The leather is not "cold" like other family members thought it would be.  It is very, very comfy....not uncomfortable like some other family members thought it would be.  And, we have measured the room, and Jim now feels that a sectional would fit the room nicely.  
Guess I was right all along......hum!





No comments: