Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cute Little Miss Kensley


Sweet Little Miss Kensley and her Mom, CaSandra, came for a visit Saturday evening. They came so that I could see what a big girl Kensley is getting to be with her pierced ears. CaSandra can take a much, much better picture than I. Little Miss Kenlsey is so, so cute and smiled adorably, but I never could get a picture of the smiles, but this picture shows her cute earrings. I'll steal a picture off of CaSandra's blog when she posts one and put it on here (ha!). I just did it...the one in pink is a picture CaSandra took. Maci adores her. She had such a good time playing with Kensley.
Kensley is so good. She just sit on Maci's lap and played with her cute shoes,
and kept an eye on her Mama.
Also, notice Maci's hair cut? She got bangs. We now think that she looks more like Morgan, but people at church think that it made her look more like me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

her little fuzzy hair is starting to lay down;(

CaSandra said...

Good luck on getting a good picture off my blog... I just gave up and posted the ones I had! Ha Ha

Had a great time Saturday :)