Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Wedding Planner

Molli found the "perfect" Wedding Organizer that she wanted from Russell+Hazel.com. It cost $75. It matched her wedding decor almost perfectly. I was ready to purchase it for her, but upon further research, discovered that it did not contain many of the checklist and "pockets" that she needed. Those things had to be purchased separately. So............. I decided to make one for her. I purchased the notebook, tabs, clear pocket envelopes, scrapbooking supplies, etc. Molli and I sat down one evening and put it together and personalized it. And, here is Molli with the finished product.... Molli and I posing with the book (although you really can't see it for the glare).

The front.....
The first pages....
Inside, it has tabs and pockets for information concerning Wedding Dress, Wedding Cake, Reception, Groomsmen, Bridesmaids, Registry, Wedding Day Checklist, Bridal Party Gifts, Honeymoon, Photographer, and others that I can't remember at the moment. I could get it and check and see, except that Molli is not home, and it goes EVERYWHERE with her!

As everyone knows, I LOVE to organize
(and maybe, just maybe, someone else enjoys to just as much as I do).
If Molli likes to organize, it should come as no surprise really. At the young age of two, her one year old sister, Morgan, would pull ALL of the pampers off of the changing table, and I would come in to the room to hear Molli telling her...."Morgie, you can't do that. You have to pick up like me", as Molli was picking them up and stacking them, in rows, back on the changing table.
I should have known then!

2 comments:

CaSandra said...

The Wedding Planning book turned out WONDERFUL!

*I loved the little tidbit on Molli's organizing habit starting at such an early age*

Dittman said...

You amaze me!! How wonderful that you did it together. It is beautiful!!