Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break Ends Too, Too Soon

 On Sunday, it was time for Morgan to head back to UT.  A week for Spring Break is definitely not long enough.  We took her to Buffalo to meet her ride, Chelsie Bush, at 10am. 

Girls have lots of stuff!  The trunk was full......
the backseat was full....
 and the front seats were full of the most precious cargo in the whole world......Morgan and Chelsie.
 Morgan and Maci right before the departure.
 I begin missing her before she even pulls away from our vehicle.  She is such a tremendous help while she is at home, and such a pleasure to be around.  She visits Mom and takes her on outings...she is a great granddaughter.  She runs errands for me.  It is just nice to know that she is close by.  I just get used to her being here, and then its time for her to leave.  I love her so, so much!

Well, now it's just down to this one again......she'll get our undivided attention {grin}.

Got the text from Morgan....I'm back.  Short and sweet, but at the least, I know that she's made it safely back to school.

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.  Psalm 147:3

No comments: