Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Who has been sleeping (napping) in my bed?

Today was another beautiful day! 
 I got out at lunch time and walked a little and then ate my lunch in the car.  After work, I made a quick trip to Wal-Mart (the joke is that you have to pay an entrance fee of $50 because you can never get out of there without spending, at the least, that much money).  Then I went to see Mom and take her clean clothes to her, deliver a couple of pictures to her, get her dirty clothes, and just visit.  By then it was time for me to head to church, with enough time to go get a donut and something to drink beforehand. 

When I got home after church, this is what our bed looked like........I understand that Jim had to take a nap after work so that he could stay up and watch the MU basketball game at 9pm.  We're such party animals - Ha!


"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Matthew 11:28

No comments: