Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Very Stressful Day with a Better Ending

Today was another very beautiful day, but I didn't get to enjoy it. {sad}.  It was also a very stressful day.  I did get outside at lunchtime for about 30 minutes (not nearly long enough).  The day started with a foul mood.  I haven't eaten right for the last couple of days.  Junk food and too much of it.  Too much pop.  Not enough exercise.  Anyway, I know better!!  Then my day was spent in my office, with the door shut, going over/studying a new program that will be implemented soon.  I also have to take tests on this information, then attend a training seminar in Florida, the week before Easter.  Which, by the way, is also the week that Morgan will be home for Spring Break.  Which is also the week before Jim and Maci are at Disney World.  Do you see where this is headed........super, foul, bad mood that did NOT glorify God at all which led to more gloomyness - whatever?

Anyway, when I got home from work around 4:30 no one else was home yet.  Jim was still at work and Maci was at tennis practice.  After starting the laundry (which is pretty much running during all awake, at home hours) I decided to lie down for a few minutes.  When I woke up at 6:30pm, this is what I awoke to....
Jim made a delicious dinner!  He is the most wonderful husband!!!!!!  (I guess that I shouldn't have made fun of him for taking a nap yesterday evening while I was at church :()

I've cleaned the kitchen and the dishwasher is humming away.  I've folded towels and put them away, and the dryer and washer are hard at work.  I'm almost finished on the computer.  I've taken my Tylenol PM.  And, I'm headed to bed to get a good nights sleep.  Tomorrow will be a better day!

I have set the LORD always before me.  Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.  Psalms 16:8

No comments: