Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Few Things I Saw Today.....That Made Me Very Happy {grin}!

 ...the bright, beautiful, Mr. Sun shining...

...girls on the softball field practicing...

...kids running through town, with their shorts on, for after school track practice...

...my girl, on the tennis court, with shorts on...

...this catalog, I retrieved from the mailbox, full of things such as these...

...people without coats on...

...my husband, after going to visit his Pop, walking up the sidewalk...

...me, driving the car, without the heat on, wearing sunglasses...

...all this MUST mean that Spring is just around the corner!

For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.  Psalm 84:11

1 comment:

Adriane said...

Hi Lucinda! Wasn't sure if you would see it if I commented back to you on my blog, so I thought I'd write back to you here! Of course I remember you, and I love reading your blog. You've actually inspired me to be a more frequent poster. It makes me feel better each time I hear from or talk to someone who has been in my situation or a similar one. It gives me faith that we will get through it because so many others have before! I've actually been researching churches and we're going to start trying them out next month (Kerriann and I are going home to WV this weekend while Kevin is away again for a few weeks). My friends in Alabama mentioned MOPS and said they had a good experience with it, so I will definitely check into it in our area. Thanks for reminding me! I hope you and your family are well, and thanks again for the comment. It really means a lot to me. :)