Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thunderstruck!

 This evening was the Marshall University vs. Florida basketball game.  Jim worked today, so I drove Maci to Buffalo to meet him when he was finished so that they could head out to the game.  They have been super excited for this game.  This is Maci and I before we left.  Even though I didn't go to the game, I still sported my MU attire.

Maci in her Donny Jones Scumbag T-shirt.  Donny Jones was the coach at MU last year and is now the coach of the Florida team.  I think that some people are a still a little upset about that - ha!
 I'm pretty sure that her Dad had a huge part in this plan.
 Jim and Maci ate at Five Guys before the game.  They have been wanting to eat there for a while, and when Morgan was in Nebraska she got to eat at Five Guys.  Jim was a little envious. 
 Maci and Jim at the game.
The score was 83-69.  Go Herd!!!!

I had the evening to myself, and got to go and see Alex.  I just have to have those little arms wrapped around my neck every so often.  It's nice to feel so loved.

For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.  Psalm 107:9

No comments: