Sunday, March 6, 2011

What is THIS?!?!?!

This is what we awoke to this morning.......snow!  Where did that come from?  Anyway, it was beautiful, but I'm tired of it.  Very tired of it!  Shorts one day, snow the next.....whatever!  Good attitude...huh?

Anyway, Mom went to church with us again this morning.  It's so nice having her with us.  After church we had a soup and sandwich luncheon.  Jim made his delicious chili!  Food at a church dinner is the MOST delicious food EVER!

Maci, Jim, and I all came home and took a long nap.  I love a Sunday afternoon nap.  Maci's throat is a little sore today which concerns me because she will be out in the cold playing tennis tomorrow.  No shorts though, probably sweats and a winter coat.....I'm back on the snow again - ha!  Anyway, after we got up, I ate some more chili and then had a little work (for work) to do. 

Molli and Tyler have been on a mini-vacation with the in-laws this weekend.  Gidgey got to stay over at a friends house - ha!  Molli and I both worried about her.  My goodness, I just don't know what we're going to do someday with a baby the way we worry over that dog!  They are all home at the Markham house now though, and I'm glad.  I miss them! 

I'm ready to start the work week though, because.......next week, our baby will be home for spring break.  Can. Not. Wait. to kiss that face!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.  Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments: