Thursday, December 11, 2008

She's Home for the Holidays!

Morgan left Knoxville, TN at about 12:30pm today, and made it home to Ripley at about 7:30pm. She'll be here until January 6th. I miss her so much. Now I'm ready for the holidays. Molli is in Ripley now, but has to go on Monday and take a couple of finals, then she's home until 2009 also. I just love it when our girls are all under one roof. This is better than any Christmas gift I could receive.
She's here! She's here!
I miss seeing this face every day. I just want to hug and kiss her.

Morgans 'clean' room before she came home. (I'd rather have it messy with her in it.)
Morgan in her room after she came home and discovered that I had used her closet for my 'out of season' clothes. Didn't realize she'd be bringing so many clothes home with her.
These are models that Morgan built while at school.
God has blessed Jim and I with these girls, and I'll be eternally grateful.

2 comments:

CaSandra said...

Now that everyone is HOME, I bet it's starting to feel more like the holidays!

Dittman said...

Yeah!! Welcome home Morgan!