Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow Day!

When I awoke on Friday, the ground and trees (and roads) were covered with snow. The sight was beautiful. I really enjoy taking pictures of people, but occasionally views of the different seasons captivate me. It is truly amazing, and a great gift from God, how he 'decorates' the earth. Scenes like these below draw me closer to Him. I am in awe of the beauty.
These were taken just outside our front door and back door.






The icicles hanging on this wreath were beautiful, although, Jim tells me that this means the eaves are leaking. Oh well, add it to the list of home improvements for this Spring.

And.....you knew I couldn't post pictures without posting a couple of pictures of someone (and someone being Maci). Of course, there was NO SCHOOL this day. Maci got to stay home with Molli and Morgan, both who were already home from college. (Maci did text me at work to let me know that Morgan did not get up until 3:00pm. College life is hard on a girl!)
As I stated, I had to work which meant driving there in this 'beautiful' snow and ice, so hence the following picture of Maci playing outside in the snow in her nightgown.
A good mother would not have let that happen (if she knew it was going on).
She made a snow mommy and a snow baby. How cute.

1 comment: