Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Snowy Christmas Parade

The Ripley Christmas Parade was Saturday, December 6th, at 1pm. Around noon it started to snow. It got slick FAST. I wondered how the band members were going to march on the ice. I understand a few fell. Not in front of me, too bad, I would have gotten a picture. Just kidding! I parked at City Hall with a front and center view. Jim brought lunch and we ate in the car while we watched the parade. Molli and Tyler came and joined us also. I did have a few pictures of Maci marching and Maci with her friends, but somehow they got deleted from my camera. I was pretty upset. Oh well, I'll just have to commit the day to memory.
Leading the Parade. No parade is complete without the firetruck. Ripley's fire trucks were out on a run because it was so icy. Santa arrived on this fire truck, and the Mayor was riding also. Jim's in the Christmas spirit. Tyler and Molli watching the parade.

No comments: