Monday, February 28, 2011

Dad's Birthday

Michael Frederick Hall
Date of Birth...........February 28, 1943
Today would have been (and I guess actually is and always will be) Dad's birthday.  He would have been 68 years old today.  Even though he is no longer here to celebrate with us,  I will always remember and celebrate his birth because without God's plan for his life, the world.....my world, would be very different. 

Morgan made it safely back to TN last night.  The weather was horrible for flying, and she said that the flight was very choppy.  Lots of delays, flying through lightening, and not being so fond of flying in the first place made for a long trip.  She said that the weather there was horrible, and from pictures she sent back, it looked like it.  Lots and lots of snow and wind.  The whole group from TN got sick while in Nebraska.  Sinus, cold, fever, that type of thing.  I'm just glad that she is back on familiar "ground". 

Mom, again, went to church with us yesterday, then to Bob Evans to eat, and a trip to Wal-Mart.  It is so nice to be out and about with her. 

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me.  John 14:6

1 comment:

Molli said...

I've been thinking about Grandad all day! Happy birthday in heaven! :)