Sunday, November 23, 2008

Molli's Engaged

On Friday, November 7th, I got a text message at work (along with Morgan, Maci, and lots of others) that Molli was engaged. How exciting! Tyler proposed while they were bow hunting in a tree stand. Lucky for us, he had it videotaped. CaSandra and I immediately were on the phone trying to get questions answered (apparently, you can't talk on the phone while you're hunting). Ty and Molli stopped in the office around 2pm to show me the ring. You can only imagine the wait from the time of the text at 8:01am till 2:00pm. CaSandra and I called each other no less that 5-6 times. The first time I called CaSandra I asked about the possibility of doing an announcement, because she does such cute ones for Kensley. I no more than said announcement than she said she was already on it. Great minds think alike! By the time Molli and Ty stopped in the office, the draft and plan was complete. CaSandra took the pictures and she and I tweaked the layout. Molli was so kind to let us enjoy the excitement!
***This is so exciting, but I must say, I'm a little freaked out about being a mother-in-law, but it will be nice to say I have a son.***
The Engagement Announcement These are just some cute pictures that were taken, but not used, for the announcement. These two are both just so photogenic that it was hard to decide on just one picture.
Because Tyler proposed while he and Molli were in a tree stand bow hunting, I thought I'd include these cute pics.


No comments: