Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twenty Wishes

I recently read a book in which a group of friends decided to each write their twenty wishes. These wishes are things that can be achieved through goals and planning, and some that are just fun things I would like to do. The wishes are not things in which we really have no control over such as to live a long, healthy life with my husband, or to see my girls walk down the isle, graduate, or hold my grandchildren. These wishes are things that continue to present themselves over time. Well, here goes....These twenty wishes are in no particular order, nor do I have twenty at this time. I will add to them till I reach twenty. Also, I will let you know when any of the wishes come to fruition.
Lucinda's Twenty Wishes
1. Go to Hawaii on a week long vacation with Jim
2. Take a girl I love to the American Girl Place and purchase her a doll and clothes
3. Water ski
4. Start my own business
5. Take a photography class

1 comment:

Dittman said...

Great idea! Thank you for sharing.