Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Indiana Oiler?


Isn't he just yummy? This hat caused me great stress for a while till I finally just gave in and let him wear it. He loves this hat. Dad and Mom got it for him three or four Christmases ago. I've come to love it too. Just because it makes him happy! For Halloween, in his treat bag, he got the fourth Indiana Jones movie, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. The girls had gotten him the first three Indiana Jones movies for Father's Day. Needless to say, we watched it shortly thereafter, him in his recliner and me on the couch. What a GREAT evening. I love this man!

1 comment:

Blessed Be Off the Grid said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! So cool. I love seeing what my friends are doing with their hectic lives:-) The girls are just beautiful!