Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sleepovers

The only evidence that remains after the sleepover.
Maci and her friends, Lexie, Sarah, Ashtyn, Emily, KayLee, and Mollie take turns spending the night at each others house after each football game. I love to have these girls here. It keeps me young. They snack, watch movies, snack, play games, snack, and then sleep anywhere that they can find an empty space. Jim and I go to our room, put the earplugs in, and sleep while they have control of the house. On the Friday before they come over, I always get a grocery list. It includes: 2 pepperoni pizza's, 2 cheese pizza's, peanut M&M's, cheetos, doritos, mountain dew, dr. pepper and two or three scary movies. They are such good kids! Someday, all too soon, I'm going to miss having all these friends at the house.

2 comments:

CaSandra said...

Sounds like your house is THE PLACE TO BE ON FRIDAY NIGHTS... we'll keep that in mind! Ha Ha

CaSandra said...

WHAT!!!

I'm shocked... where's the picture of the girls all snuggled in?