Sunday, April 3, 2011

Church then Lunch

This morning Mom, Jim, and I went to church.  Jim and I had missed the last two Sundays, and I couldn't wait to get back today.  Although, today being the first Sunday in the month everyone with a birthday or an anniversary in the month of April are to go up front.  I don't like to be in front of a lot of people nor do I like to be singled out so it took a lot just for me to go to the front.  They ask people their ages, and usually the younger ones enjoy telling everyone.  This morning after a couple of people said their ages, Pastor Jack informed everyone that Jim had told him I was 50.  Really?  50?  I'm not!  Everyone laughed.  At least they knew it was a joke.  Anyway, I was glad to get back to my seat.  And, I'm not mad at Pastor Jack nor Jim.

After church, Molli, Tyler and Maci joined us for lunch.  It took a long time for our food to come.  Today, there was not alot of time spent on our iPhones.  But, there was a lot of this going on........





Anyway, it was nice spending some time together.

Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret-it leads only to evil.  Psalm 37:8

1 comment:

Jill said...

Good to see Cookie enjoying her time out with the family!