Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cook out at Tyler and Molli's

Today was beautiful.  I spent some time sitting outside, soaking up the sunshine, and reading a magazine.

 Molli invited me to their house for a cook-out.  She said that she was dying for cook-out food and since today was so beautiful - they were going to do it.

The Master Griller, Tyler

Their back deck with the new patio furniture.

 Gidget just lounging in the yard.....playing with deer antlers.
 Molli got these pots for her flowers, but the "flower experts", Fred and Barbara say not to plant any flowers until after Mother's Day.  Only one more week, and then they'll be full of beautiful flowers from Hall's Greenhouse.

 Hotdogs off the grill and Tyler preparing his plate.

 It was so nice to eat outside this evening.  And, so nice for company....it's been a lonely week at the house :(
But, that's going to change tomorrow!

After we ate, we went to look at a house that Molli and Tyler are interested in and then to see Charlie and Tarah's new home.  As we drove up, Charlie was outside on his tractor and Tyler said, "I'm getting jealous."  Then we went inside and I said, "Now I'm getting jealous."  It's beautiful!  Everything smells new and it looks so nice.  Congratulations on the new home!

I can't believe that I didn't take any pictures of Alex!  He's another one of my favorite subjects!

No comments: