Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Late Visit From the Easter Bunny

Even though I saw Molli and Tyler earlier in the day, the Easter Bunny had left their baskets at the house so they came over Sunday night, after church, to get them.

This is Molli's basket:  a monogrammed bag, a ring, some candy, and some toys.

 

This is Tyler's basket:  a monogrammed bag (Wild Wonderful Productions), a t-shirt, some candy, and some toys.

 The kiddos searching through their "baskets".









 Two of our girls (we missed you Morgan!).
 And, of course, Gidgy came too.
I promise that this is the last Easter post. 
We had such a great Easter, and I took so many pictures, I wanted to spread them out and enjoy them for a few days.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I wondered earlier today when I was reading your blog if the kids got Easter bags from you this year.