Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day.....Love is in the Air

 When I got up this morning and went in to our bathroom, this is what I found on the vanity....a card from my Sweetheart.  Then when I went out to my car to leave for work, this is what I found in my seat......another card from my Sweetheart.  I love surprises!
 Maci took my picture before she left for school.  I'm wearing my Valentine's Day shirt.
 Today at work, the Fed Ex man came in carrying this box and I overheard him, from my office, say it was for me.  I seriously thought......Flowers in a Box.....again, and chuckled to myself.  But, actually it was better than Flowers in a Box.
 Inside that box was this box with a card that said.....Happy Valentine's Day, from Jim.  And inside this box.....
 were these delicious looking strawberries.  That man knows my heart!!!
 Maci got Hershey kiss "flowers" from Trevor delivered to school today.  He's a sweetheart too.
 For dinner, Jim made his "famous" spaghetti.  Molli and Tyler came over and we dined like kings and queens.  For dessert, we had cookies.......
 and cake.......
 and heart shaped brownies and ice-cream (Tyler's favorite). 
 Molli made this plate of cookies for her Dad and I.  Jim loves her no bake cookies.  She is such a sweet, thoughtful daughter.
 Then it was time for gifts (from our hearts).  This is Tyler's Valentine's Day gift from Jim and I.......

 He is such a funny guy!  He was pretending to be a teacher from his high school days.  It was funny!!!
 This was Molli's Valentine's Day gift......


 This is Maci's Valentine's Day gift.......




 This is a picture that I received today, on my iPhone,  from our Tennessee girl dressed in her Valentine's Day outfit.  She's so cute with her jewelry and hair bow.  Her gift was mailed to her last week with instructions on it....Do Not Open Until Valentine's Day.....wonder how that went down?
 Gus' Valentine's Day gift......
 Trevor's Valentine's Day gift......
 Jim's Valentine's Day gift......I. Love. Him!


 Jim's gift of his heart to Molli......
 (That is not wine or liquor in the wine glass.....just pop.  We use these to drink out of for dinner.)
Jim's gift of his heart to Maci.....
 Tyler, Molli, and Gidget.
 Relaxing with Gidgy Goo....
I'm off to eat one strawberry....which one to choose? 

Also, we miss you so much Morgan!  It's just not a complete family dinner and holiday without you here!  Your Dad and I love you bunches sweetie....can't wait till Spring break!

Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  Love never fails.  I Corinthians 13:4-8

1 comment:

CaSandra said...

I feel like it was like Christmas morning at your house! Thanks for sharing what goodies everyone got; you sure have a BLESSED family :)