Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Thirty-One Stuff....

Paula just came and brought some things that I had ordered a couple of weeks ago from a party that one of her friends held. 
Yay!  I love this stuff!
A Zipper Pouch (with my name on it).  A Mini On-the-Go Organizer (for me to hold my Rewards cards, gift cards, etc.).  A Manicure Nail File (gift for me from Paula).  A Key Fob (gift for me from Paula).  A Rosette Clip (Valentine's Day gift for Molli that didn't make it in time). And, a Littles Carry-All Caddy (with a "M" on it for Mia, as a Valentine's Day gift that didn't come in time - late is better than never). 
I still have an order that hasn't come yet from Tarah's party - can't wait.

I am the Good Shepherd; and I know and recognize My own, and My own know and recognize Me.  John 10:14

No comments: