Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown - Day 13

 You've Got Mail! 
These Valentine's Day packages have been mailed to Tennessee.  A package for Morgan and Gus, and a package to Morgan from her Dad.
And this package was mailed to Morgantown.  A Valentine's Day package for Trevor.  None of the packages were to be opened until Valentine's Day on Monday - we shall see. 

On to today's happenings.......Jim and I went to church this morning.  Maci went to Maranatha with Molli and Tyler.  Before Sunday School Jim and I went through McDonald's for oatmeal and coffee.  I made heart shaped cookies for Sunday School and Jim and I wore our red shirts.  I think that I need someplace else to channel all my holiday festivities - ha!  After church, Jim and I went to Pt. Pleasant to visit Jim's Pop, and then we went to Poncho's for dinner.  Jim is in the kitchen preparing our Valentine's Day supper for tomorrow evening, and I'm getting off of the computer to prepare my heart shaped cookies, and iron my Valentine's Day shirt for work tomorrow - ha!

The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.  Psalms 34:17

No comments: