Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown - Day 1

I'm joining Molli on her Valentine's Day Countdown. 
 Each day, from today till Valentine's Day, you are to post a picture of something relating to Valentine's Day,  that means something to you.
So, today is a picture of our three sweethearts. 
This picture was taken for Valentine's Day in February of 1995.  Molli is six and in 1st grade, Morgan is five and in Kindergarten, and Maci is eight months old.  It was taken the Sunday before Valentine's Day, before church on Sunday morning.
The girls had slept on curlers the night before (which they did almost every Saturday night).  I had made their bows especially for Valentine's Day, and they were, of course, wearing red.
These girls stole mine and their Dad's heart the day they were each born.

Back to our everyday happenings....Molli is very sick today.  I think she must have a 12 or 24 hour stomach bug.  I got to check on her and take her some "feel better" things today on my lunch.  I am so very thankful that she lives close by!!
I got to talk with Morgan today on the phone - I love to hear her voice!
Maci brought her report card home today....a 4.167gpa!! 
 So proud of her!!!!

But showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.  Exodus 20:6


1 comment:

Molli said...

I'm pretty sure I have the Valentine's Day picture from the year after this and I have the exact same face :)