Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown - Day 10

 I LOVE cards!  I love to give them and I love to get them.  I keep just about all the cards that I receive.  Valentine's Day cards are no exception!  Above are a few of the Valentine's Day cards that the girls have received, over the years, from their grandparents.  Below, is a sampling, of Valentine's Day cards I have received from my friends.
 Below are a couple of Valentine's Day cards that the girls have gotten for their Dad.
 These are just a few of the Valentine's Day cards I have gotten from my Sweetheart.
 And, this is how all my cards, Valentine's Day, birthday, anniversary, simple I love you cards, letters, etc. that I receive from my Sweetheart are signed.........
....... James F. Oiler! 
Cards and letters, that I have, that Fred has given to Mom, the neighbors, myself are signed Fred Hall.  Is this a man thing? 
 Anyway, it always makes me smile, and my heart warm,  when I receive something, anything, from a very special person, signed James F. Oiler.


On to today's happenings.....  I stayed home from work today because I was still feeling a little under the weather.  Maci isn't feeling great either, so she slept in this morning and went in to school a little late.
When I got up from a nap this afternoon, I looked out the kitchen window and saw this......


does this mean that Spring is really on it's way?  I sure hope so.
Also, the furnace is not longer on the fritz......it has died.  I bet that I go to work tomorrow, they have heat there.

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.  James 4:10

2 comments:

Molli said...

MOM! That's my exact idea for my picture for tonight! (all my Valentine's Day cards) I can't believe we thought of it for the same day - I'm still doing it - promise I'm not just copying!

Lucinda said...

Great minds think alike! I have tons of your cards here that were either from your Dad and I or your grandparents. We have four more days left and I know what Monday will be, but am coming up with a blank for the other three.