Sunday, February 20, 2011

What a Talent!

Morgan finally sent me a picture of her drawing that is in a downtown Tennessee studio.  It is amazing.  She is so talented, but this doesn't even come close to her designs that she graphs and then builds.  Her God given talent exceeds my understanding.  She has been blessed with this talent and my prayer is that she uses the talent for God's glory.

Today, Mom went to church with us this morning, then we ate lunch at Bob Evans.  I thank God for her, because in the last two years there have been many times that I believed she would never have been able to attend church with me, leave the nursing home, or even get out of the bed.  All praise, for her recovery, to God. 
Maci went to AB College today with the Bartrams.  Evalene was singing in a program today at the school.  And, Maci said that the program was very good.  She got to see Andrew today also.
This afternoon Jim and I took a nap and then I went back to church this evening.  Maci and I will be home tomorrow and I have a few plans for the day.  Love a day home from work.

But I tell you:  Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,  Matthew 5:44

No comments: