Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Quiet Evening

Today, I left work at noon and had a nice lunch at Crabby Patty's with Molli.  Molli was off to the grocery store and then school, and I headed to Ravenswood. I picked up my contacts at Ravenswood Eyecare, shopped a little at Big Lots (ha!), dropped off my water bill in Fairplain, and headed home.  On Maci's bed were these t-shirts.....
she is an athletic trainer at RHS.  This was one of her classes this past semester.  She sure looked cute in her khaki's, tennis shoes, and RHS jacket, down on the basketball court.

Jim and Maci headed out for some father/daughter time.  Here they are dressed and ready to go to the Marshall basketball game. 
 She always wants a silly picture...whatever!
 She sent me this picture once they were inside the Henderson Center.
It's nice to have a quiet evening, alone, at home, while I know that they were having a loud evening, together, at the basketball game.
 The only thing that will make it better, is a safe trip home, and a big WIN!

For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.  Psalms 107:9

No comments: