Thursday, February 17, 2011

What a Beautiful Day!

Today, the weather was just beautiful!  Warm, sunny, a slight breeze......just beautiful!  Maci is wearing shorts today.  During lunch, I visited four little specialty shops in town.  It was so nice to be out and about.  I didn't purchase anything, but saw some furniture at Vail's that I will keep my eye on. 

After work, I stopped at Kroger's for a few things, then headed home.  Jim had fixed yummy grilled cheese sandwiches and soup.  It was delicious! 
Maci is asleep on the couch.....she stays so busy, and gets to bed so late after completing her homework.  I hope to be hitting the hay a little earlier than last night also.  I did walk this morning, so I should have a little more energy (after one day - ha!). 
So happy that the weekend is only one day away, and Friday really qualifies for the weekend, so actually it is only one sleep away.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Matthew 11:28

No comments: