Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown - Day 12

Oh my gosh!  I could just eat them up!!  This was Valentine's Day, February 1996.  It was before Molli's first grade and Morgan's kindergarten Valentine's Day parties.  Molli was already seven years old, Morgan was six, and Maci was two.  Maci is, once again, in the Valentine's Day dress that Mom made.  They all have on their homemade Valentine's Day bows, and Molli and Morgan have on their Valentine's Day socks.  Oh my gosh, I had so much fun with them!!

On to today's happenings......Molli, Maci, and I went to a Thirty-one party at Paula's.  Tarah was the hostess.  Of course, I bought some more goodies (and what I bought at the last party hasn't even come in yet).  Maci and Andrew just came in and are going to watch a movie.  I am making Valentine's Day cookies to take to our Sunday School class tomorrow, and Jim is reliving a blast from the past.......listening and dancing to a Rolling Stones CD.  It's a good evening!

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,  Galatians 5:22

No comments: